Civil and Infrastructure.
ESP has a strong civil engineering and infrastructure team led by experienced, Registered Professional Surveyors and Chartered Professional Engineers, comprising expert graduate Civil and Environmental Engineers, Surveyors and CAD Technicians. We have extensive land development experience and a proven track record, having been involved in the design, contract administration and construction management of major projects. We provide clients with high-quality, practical engineering design solutions while the skills of our contract and construction management teams ensure projects are completed to client expectations.
Our civil and infrastructure engineering work includes:
- Design of infrastructure and roading associated with land development and general civil engineering projects.
- Construction project management and engineering contract administration.
- Design and modelling of water supply networks.
- Design of wastewater reticulation.
- Design of small community and onsite wastewater land application, treatment and disposal systems.
- Design and modelling of stormwater reticulation, treatment and attenuation systems.
- Erosion, sediment and dust management design and construction monitoring.
- Co-ordination of power and utility service provider designs.