Eliot Sinclair & Partner’s innovative landscape design team works inclusively and collaboratively with our clients and regulatory bodies to achieve attractive design outcomes.
Our landscape architecture have extensive experience in high level landscape master planning of Public Realm works such as Horseshoe Lake Reserve and Cashmere Valley Wetlands, as well as the design and layout of open space areas within recent Greenfields development such as Karamu (Riccarton Park), Townsend Fields, and Cashmere Estates.
The design of these areas particularly in stormwater treatment areas and wetlands, has required extensive collaborative with our planners, engineers and external landscape contractors to achieve the desired outcome.
We also have experience in high spec residential in Canterbury and the Queenstown Lake District.
Our landscape architecture work includes:
- Conceptual urban design visual summary documents for the scoping of future land use activities.
- Large scale master planning, urban design and assessment for ‘green field’ and ‘brown field’ sites.
- Preparing urban design assessments for resource consent applications and presentation in Council hearings.
- Detailed design of ‘soft works’ including planting plans and plant schedules for Council approval.
- Detailed design of ‘hard works’ including paving, retaining walls, pergolas, street furniture and circulation networks.
- Public space enhancement design.
- Design of passive and active recreational areas including playground and exercise stations.
- Environmental restoration including riparian revegetation schemes and strategies.
- Contract administration and supervision including preparation of tender documentation and maintenance schedules, as well as project management
- Landscape and visual assessments including presentations to Council hearings.