The specialist expertise within the company covers the entire planning spectrum from private plan changes and large land development projects to providing resource management planning advice for site specific issues.
Eliot Sinclair & Partners has a strong planning team of senior planners and support staff. Our planners are extremely versatile and work closely with other teams providing advice on large-scale land development projects including earthworks and contamination matters. We also provide advice on specific planning matters including social and community housing, multi-unit developments, health centres and child care centres among others.
Our work includes:
- Residential, commercial and industrial development planning
- Private plan change request applications
- Due diligence property development feasibility and scoping assessments
- Expert planning evidence
- Subdivision and land use resource consent applications to District Councils
- Resource consent applications including discharges to land, air and water and water permits to Regional Councils
- Submissions to notified resource consent applications, District or Regional Resource Management Plans and Strategies
- Consultation and negotiation with iwi bodies including Mahaanui Kurataiao Ltd
- Consultation and negotiation with affected parties and stakeholders
- Assessments of environmental affects
- Provision of planning services to Councils including consent processing and plan change preparation
- Planning advice for affordable housing projects that are subject to specialised legislation