Eliot Sinclair have been providing structural engineering solutions South Island wide for over 30years. With expertise in the design of concrete, steel and timber buildings and civil structures, Eliot Sinclair are able to provide structural design services for a broad range and scale of projects.
Regardless of the scale or complexity of your project, a key focus of our service is to deliver well-considered and reliable structural designs that are clearly and accurately documented whilst being economical and practical to construct.
Our structural expertise includes:
- Industrial buildings including warehouses and associated office.
- Single and multi-level commercial structures including retail and office buildings, aged care facilities, health facilities and public buildings.
- Residential engineering for dwellings ranging from standard house construction through to bespoke architectural designs and hill site homes.
- Foundation designs for TC1, TC2 & TC3 sites.
- Civil engineering structures including retaining walls, bridges, culverts, wash down pads, vehicle crossings, etc.
- Seismic assessment and improvement of existing structures including Initial Seismic Assessments (ISAs), Detailed Seismic Assessments (DSAs) and seismic strengthening design & documentation.
- Structural design for interior fit-outs for retail, hospitality and other commercial buildings.
- General engineering assessments and associated technical reporting.
- Tender and contract document preparation and administration.
- Building consent applications and processing.
- Construction monitoring services.
In addition to providing structural engineering design services, we often work collaboratively with Eliot Sinclair’s other in-house expertise to provide integrated project solutions for:
- Civil site works design and documentation.
- Geotechnical investigations and reporting.
- Architectural design and detailing for light commercial, industrial and residential buildings.
- Topographical surveys, 3D scans, building set outs and as-built location documentation.
- Resource consents.
- Landscape and urban design.